Lagoon Layouts

Club Scrap's August Lagoon collection is so much fun! The pages are so versatile, I had no trouble finding the perfect photos to accompany the pages.

I shared most of the Deluxe layouts on my post for the Club Scrap Blog Hop--they were great for a recent family trip to Shedd Aquarium in Chicago--but I was able to use all but two of the remaining Deluxe layouts and four Lagoon Lite layouts for another occasion.

Lagoon Deluxe Layout 7 & 8
Earlier this summer, a friend and I took two of my kids to Door County for the day. One stop was Cave Point County Park. The rocky landscape and waters of Lake Michigan are a great match for Lagoon.

On the two pages below, I rearranged some of the elements slightly (and added an extra mat) to better fit my photos.

Lagoon Lite Layout 7 & 8
 For other pages, I didn't need to change a thing.

Lagoon Deluxe Layout 13 & 14
 The "just us horsing around" cutapart was perfect for photos of Max climbing and exploring the cliffs. I rearranged the elements on the right layout below to accommodate two vertical photos.

Lagoon Lite Layout 5 & 6
If you'd like to see more completed Lagoon pages, visit my post over at the Club Scrap blog. Happy scrappin'!


Comments

  1. Awesome photos, Karen! Seriously...you're the ALSB Queen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Lisa! It's the best way for me to keep up with my personal scrapbooking.

      Delete

Post a Comment