Deluxe Card Formula #5 - Interactive cards you'll love!

I've sung the praises of Club Scrap's page and card making formulas in the past, but I'm having a blast playing with their newest Deluxe card formulas. These formulas are designed for use with exclusively 12x12 papers (rather than 8.5x11 or a mix of the two sizes). The finished card designs come in a variety of sizes and many include really fun interactive elements.

After downloading Deluxe Card Formula #5, I paired it with some Vintage Botany papers and embellishments found in my stash. Florals are my favorite, and the fourteen completed cards turned out beautifully.

Set A: Shaker Cards


It's been AGES since I made a shaker card! They are a bit more work, but they never fail to "wow". Note to self: Buy more foam tape!


It was fun deciding what trinkets to put inside the shaker window!


I used cutaparts, wood buttons, and ribbons from the paper kit to decorate the cards.


Set B: Split Flap Cards


The split flap design creates a fun, interactive element on these cards. All the layers provide plenty of real estate for adding embellishments.





 For additional artwork and sentiments, I incorporated some printables from the Vintage Botany digital kit.


Set C: Nested Panel Cards


The cutting formula creates a big batch of nesting panels for these cards, offering a ton of design flexibility when putting each card together.





Bonus Cards


Two sweet 3.5 x 5" cards - the square panels are decorated with printed sentiments from the digital kit.



I just love the flexibility of Club Scrap's card formulas. Having set cutting instructions takes the stress and guesswork out of the creating process, letting me focus on the fun part - decorating!

(If you want to see another card set made using the Dia de los Muertos page kit, visit the Club Scrap blog.)

Happy card making!



Comments

  1. I'm in love with this card formula! I'm always looking for ways to use my left over cut aparts. (You can get some foam tape at Expo next week) wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! The papers and stamps from this kit make such pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Pam. The beautiful papers made the cards so easy to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards, Karen! Those shakers are very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment