Three Coffee Cards

Since participating in the National Coffee Day blog hop at the end of September, I've had coffee-related crafting on the brain. It's been fun rediscovering past coffee-themed collections and playing with the digital versions of each.

You can replicate my cards in a few simple steps:

  1. Download two digital products: Brewed Awakenings Digital kit and Coffee Break Digital stamps.
  2. Open the files, select your favorite images. Resize if desired.
  3. Print backgrounds and images onto Super Smooth cover stock using your home printer.
  4. Trim and assemble the elements onto card bases.
  5. Color the digi stamp images using your favorite medium.


Fussy cut the small cup digi stamp, adhere with foam adhesive circles.


Fussy cut latte image, sponge black ink onto edges to create the illusion of depth.


Color digi stamp graphic using colored pencils. Use a corner chomper to round all corners. Tie checked ribbon around a Sprinkles Remix wooden spoon, adhere with bookbinding glue in a needle-tip applicator.


I look forward to making even more projects with the rest of the printed artwork.

Happy card making!




Comments

  1. Hi Karen, I am so happy Club Scrap is participating in the Coffee Hop and your cards are all three wonderful and just right for my addiction. Looking forward to more coffee goodies and creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for turning us on to the group, Hetty. It's been fun!

      Delete
  2. I didn't even realize these were available digitally! Super excited and rushing out to buy :) Every time I see a quote about coffee I think of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, and when I see witty wine quotes, I think of you! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment