Fly a Kite Pages

Wow, I can't believe it's been two months since I last posted! Between my assignments for the Club Scrap blog and recent online virtual paper crafting events, I've been keeping quite busy.

I recently completed the May page kit with photos and journaling. I just love the blue and green color combo of the Fly a Kite collection. It turns out the finished pages were quite versatile.

The first two pages document a small celebration put on by the Club Scrap staff to celebrate the 20 year anniversary last June. We'll celebrate 21 years next month!

Fly a Kite Layout 1 & 2
The next two pages feature photos from Marquette University's Family Weekend 2018. 

Fly a Kite Layout 3 & 4
Finally, these last four pages were perfect for concert photos. Emma and her friend, Lauren, went to see their favorite band in Madison last year. They splurged on a VIP package, so these memories will be extra-special for the girls.

Fly a Kite Layout 5 & 6

Fly a Kite Layout 7 & 8
Looking for more inspiration? Visit the Club Scrap Chat Facebook group where members, staff and fans share and discuss all things Club Scrap. It's a fun place to spend some time.

Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. Fun layouts, Karen! I just love the dimension the pinwheels and origami kites add.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment