The secret to my success: Page and card making formulas

With all the recent changes to how companies conduct business, paper crafters have had to transition from in-person expos to more of a virtual experience. I'm blessed to work for a company (Club Scrap) that already has a great online presence and plenty of opportunities for online or "virtual" learning. In recent months, Club Scrap has participated in a number of online expos where Tricia has shared some amazing (and free!) content.

Tricia shared a complimentary card making formula and scrapbook page formula on Friday during the CKC Lancaster: At Home Edition. I couldn't wait to give each new formula a try. (Visit the landing page for formulas and other details.)

The card making formula makes six Z-fold cards from just five sheets of paper. My first set of cards utilizes supplies from June's Vintage Americana collection


For paper, I selected Red, Blue and Gold Plain, with two Card Kit Prints. Each card is decorated with stamps, ribbons and other embellishments.



And because I had so much fun with the formula, I made another set using the Coffeehouse collection!


The plains are from my stash: Red, Kraft and Manila along with scraps of Coffeehouse Black and Ivory Prints. The cards are decorated with stamps, wood embellishments, cutaparts, and ribbon from the collection.



Next up, I made a two page spread using the new page formula. Again, only five sheets of paper are needed. I chose to work with Western papers: Blue, Brown, and Burgundy Plain along with two Paisley Prints for the base of the layout.


Because it was girls' night, and because we were at a wine bar, I added an image and sentiment from the (now extinct) Wine Time stamps to decorate one square mat on the left page.


Have you attended any virtual expos lately? They may not completely replace in-person expos, but they are still an excellent source of inspiration and camaraderie during these strange times. I hope to "see" you at one soon!

Happy scrappin'!


Comments

  1. Your pages and cards are totally awesome, Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hetty! Tricia's formulas make it so easy.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous cards and pages, Karen, as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Tricia. I consider that high praise! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment