More Fun with Page Formulas

I usually make a minimum of eight pages each month using my Club Scrap kit. I also try to use the monthly Bonus Page Formula to make at least one additional layout. The bonus formulas are free for club members, but they are bundled and sold in our online store in sets of twelve at the end of each year.

Here's the sketch for the June 2020 formula:

And here are the pages I made using papers from the Vintage Americana collection:


Sometimes I follow the formula exactly, other times I mix things up to suit my needs. As you can see, I did a bit of rearranging of the trimmed elements on the left page. I rotated the entire page 90 degrees to better accommodate photos with a vertical orientation.


I did the same with the right page. Add a stamped sentiment, woodcut word, and a bit of journaling, and boom - done!


I just love how this layout came together. A nice reminder of fun times at the Sacramento expo a few years back.


 
Like what you see? Be sure to visit the Club Scrap blog to see how Tricia used the same formula with a different combination of papers.

Happy scrapping!




Comments

  1. I love this layout, Karen! And even more . . . . those memories! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment