Ten Sea World Pages

I had a very productive couple of days this weekend. Thanks to Club Scrap monthly and special release kits, I was able to complete a total of 34 scrapbook pages. 

The first eight pages are from the now-extinct Paradise collection (11/16). The bright colors and artwork worked beautifully with my Sea World photos.

Because I had pillaged my Paradise Deluxe kit for another project some time ago, I had to "wing it" a bit with page assembly and pairings. Even though I "remixed" some page pairings, you can see I made sure each still had balance. For example, the printed paper and blue cutparts on the right page below also appear on the left.

Paradise Deluxe - Layout 1 & 10

Here's another "mashed up" page pairing featuring photos from the Shark Encounter.

Paradise Deluxe - Layout 9 and 4

The next four layouts are paired according to the instructions, but with a few minor tweaks. In the layout below, the left page is rotated 90 degrees to better accommodate my photos. I also added stamped artwork and sentiments to the smallest squares (Surf's Up 07/06).

Paradise Deluxe - Layout 11 & 12

I was so excited to finally put photos of real flamingoes on this flamingo printed paper! I waited a long time for that - but you can see the results are well worth it. The mats and cutaparts on both pages have been rearranged a bit to accommodate my photos.

Paradise Deluxe - Layout 13 & 14

My final two pages are from the Ports of Call Remix kit. The colors in the collection matched these aerial photos perfectly. I used the sentiment cutapart in the lower right corner to mat one additional photo.

Ports of Call Remix - Layout 5 & 6

To see more pages from our 2019 California trip, visit the Club Scrap blog. What have you been working on lately?

Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. Oh I absolutely love the Seaworld pics on the Paradise pages!! I still have photos of a visit to the New England Aquarium that need scrapping! thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages, Karen! What a productive weekend you had!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! I’ve been saving up that paper for some flamingo pics too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment