Make a batch of Sprouts greeting cards.

After viewing Tricia's LIVE virtual workshop on the Valley Stamp and Scrap Facebook page last month, I was inspired to try her clever pinwheel card formula. The formula helps you create a minimum of four 4.25 x 5.5" (A2) cards -  the number of cards you make is equal to the number of 12x12 papers used. 

The unique pinwheel design allows each card to stand on its own, but still lie completely flat for mailing.



I happened to have a spare Sprouts Card kit in my stash, so I pulled one of each color paper included in the kit. Trimming six sheets of paper yields six cards, like those shown below.


The card kit includes plenty of cutapart sentiments, artwork and other embellishments to fully decorate each card.


After completing the pinwheel cards above, I made ten more using Tricia's Colorblocking Card Formula with five of the remaining papers. (I trimmed the leftover Ivory Plain into panels to line the interior of the darker card bases.)


I love how the colorblocking formula showcases the entire Sprouts color palette.


The result is a batch of colorful, whimsical cards I can't wait to share with friends and family.


I invite you to check out Tricia's presentation on Valley Stamp and Scrap's Facebook page to learn more. And mark your calendar to tune into the One of a Kind Virtual Event on Facebook on December 4. Tricia will share a new formula designed to make four larger 5x7" pinwheel cards. Visit the Club Scrap blog for more info.

Happy crafting!





Comments

  1. Karen, I loved the original cards from the Card Kit and now these are so great I may need another Kit! (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen thanks for sharing your creative craftsmanship, fun and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, and thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I so appreciate it!

      Delete

Post a Comment