A trio of Geodes cards.

 Club Scrap card making formulas are da bomb - talk about an amazing way to use up your paper stash!

I like to experiment with favorite card styles from the monthly card kit instructions, too. It's a fun and easy way to make greetings in smaller batches. A recent example is the A2 Z-fold style card featured in the Fun and Games card kit instructions.

With a few tweaks, I was able to make four Z-fold cards using papers and stamps from Club Scrap's Geodes (10.20) collection.



The formula makes four, but only three cards are pictured because I already gave one away. (I made two with each sentiment, so you're not really missing anything, LOL.)

The Z-fold design is whimsical and fun, yet still folds completely flat for mailing.


I envision making these cards in a wide variety of colors and themes. What are you creating today?



Comments

  1. Aww, these are cute, Karen! Thanks for sharing your clever, creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment