Navigation Remix Pages

I'm so excited to finally share my finished layouts made with the Navigation Remix Page kit. This collection was released as part of Club Scrap's 20th Anniversary Cruise. To read more about the collection, visit the Club Scrap blog.

The Mike-man and I joined 106 others on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas for this once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Upon our return, I printed my photos almost immediately. I wanted to scrap them while the details of the trip were fresh in my mind.

The color scheme and artwork of the Navigation Remix were perfect for to showcase memories of our meals in the Main Dining Room.

Navigation Remix Layouts 1 & 2
 Our table of ten enjoyed a lot of laughter. We also grew very fond of our waiter, Jingjing.

Navigation Remix Layouts 7 & 8
To accommodate additional pics on the left page, I trimmed four vertical photos and adhered them to two horizontal mats.



In lieu of disembarking in Jamaica, we spent the day with dear friends, Ron and David. Our goal was to explore the many drinking establishments on the ship.

Navigation Remix Layouts 3 & 4
 The sentiments perfectly compliment our memories of that day.

Navigation Remix Layouts 5 & 6

Club Scrap's Anniversary cruise was such an amazing adventure. I'm thankful I can revisit these incredible memories whenever I like through my scrapbook pages. What adventures will you scrap on Navigation Remix?

Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. I'm planning on finally scrapbook a cruise that my family took in 2009! I never got around to scrapping it, although I had good intentions. Can't wait to get this in my CIAB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMIGOSH, So. Much. Goodness. You'll love everything in that box! Excited to hear what you think!

      Delete
    2. It's awesome!!! I'm hoping to get together with my usual Retreat roomies this summer for a girl's weekend of putting all this awesomeness together (if I can wait that long)!!

      Delete
  2. I love seeing how you add pictures to the kits. They really make them come to life. These pages just look amazing! We just did our first cruise over spring break, and this kit will be perfect. Thanks for the amazing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment, Heather! I'm so glad I could help inspire you.

      Delete

Post a Comment