A Coffee-themed Mobile Office Notebook.

I'm thrilled to participate in the annual Coffee Lover's Fall/Winter blog hop. Thanks to my friend, Hetty, I've found this awesome group of fellow caffeinated crafters!

I love making handmade books. Club Scrap's Mobile Office Notebook project is easy to make, cute AND useful. A trifecta of handmade book goodness if you ask me.


The book structure is cleverly constructed from common office supplies. The 3.5 x 4″ finished size fits perfectly in your car, pocket or purse. Once assembled, it's ready to decorate to your heart's desire.


Since I'm kind of a coffee addict, I couldn't think of a better way to decorate my notebook than with coffee-themed papers and sentiments. All background papers are from the Brewed Awakenings digital collection printed onto super smooth ivory cover stock.


The front cover features a printed panel, burlap ribbon, clock charm and a sentiment from the Coffee Break digital stamps. Removing the pen closure allows the notebook to open, revealing four sections inside.


The interior book has plenty of surface area waiting to be decorated. I added printed nesting panels and more Coffee Break sentiments.


The two center sections feature a mini composition notebook . . .




. . . and pad of paper with a paperclip binding.



The panel on the far right features a handy pocket made from a coin envelope.


I even decorated the back of the notebook with this cute digi stamp. Isn't the sentiment perfect?


Most of my crafting is powered by caffeine! If you love coffee as much as I do, be sure to check out these coffee-themed collections in the Club Scrap digital hybrid store. You can purchase a Mobile Office Notebook of your own - instructions and video tutorial are included! Visit the Club Scrap blog to see more Mobile Office Notebook decorating ideas.

Happy crafting!




Comments

  1. Wow! You put a lot of work into this coffee themed notebook! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, and for your visit!

      Delete
  2. That is adorable! Another great little project to make for a coffee-loving friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project! I have too much blood in my caffeine system too! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waving to a fellow coffee-fan! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful notebook decor and this would be a wonderful gift too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Verna. I agree, it would be a very sweet gift for a fellow coffee fan!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelly. And thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

      Delete
  6. Awesome. I didnt realize how small the journal was till I saw your hand. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Billie! It's perfectly-sized for pocket or purse.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Aw, you're sweet to say so. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Wow you put a lot of work into this project! I love all of the patterned paper and the decorations! I'm always amazed to see the transformation when you take something plain and add decorations! This was the perfect project for this hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment, Lisa!

      Delete
  9. I didn't even realize until recently that Coffee Break was available in digital form. So excited! That burlap accent is a perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment