Paradise Layouts

After finishing my Sea Breeze Remix pages last week, I was on a roll with 20th Anniversary Cruise pics. It was fun to revisit memories of the amazing time we had. Can you believe it was almost a year ago? Yikes!

I dug deep into my pile of unused kits and found a few Paradise Deluxe pages (November 2016) that worked perfectly with my photos.

Sometimes I'll play with the layout pairings a bit to suit my needs. In this case, I paired Layout 3 (left) with Layout 2 (right). Since the same colors and similar prints are carried over on both pages, it still works!

Paradise Deluxe Layout 3 & 2

Paradise Deluxe Layout 5 & 6

Paradise Deluxe Layout 7 & 8
Six more cruise pages to add to my album! I still have a stack of photos to go, but I'm thrilled with what I've done so far.

Which "vintage" Club Scrap kits are you working with?

Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. Karen, I love what you did with the remix pages I saw today. The colors are so awesome! I'm thinking of not putting my pages together now until I have the right pics for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found it inspiring! Thanks for taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  2. Great idea about swapping pages! I'm so sad I missed the cruise :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the cruise too. But I took a fun vacation with my family a few months later to see London, Paris, and Rome, so I'll be using a combo of older and newer kits to frame those -- maybe Paris Flea Market, Cobblestone, a Paris one from a retreat (and its Remix), and many more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment