Woodland Christmas Layouts

I recently assembled the Woodland Christmas page kit from Club Scrap. The color palette, artwork, and sentiments are simply stunning. If you haven't picked one up yet, I highly recommend doing so - supplies are VERY limited.

While I haven't printed photos from my family's Christmas yet this year, my friends recently shared photos of some of their pre-Christmas activities. I couldn't resist using a few pages of my kit to scrap their sweet memories.

Layout 3 & 4

An annual visit to a local tree farm to pick out a Christmas tree yielded these adorable photos of Oliver, his momma and daddy, and his twin sisters.


Layout 5 & 6


Layout 7 & 8

Memories of a visit to see the "Grinch" fill this two-page spread. (Momma can fill in the journaling details later.)


Have you scrapped your holiday photos yet? I look forward to collecting, editing and printing mine soon. I can't wait to scrap the rest of this kit!




Comments