Crewel & Unusual Lite Layouts

Club Scrap's February 2016 kit was called Crewel & Unusual. As I was browsing my finished ALSB pages the other day, I realized some of my recently-printed photos would look great on the Lite layouts.

The kit colors complimented these photos from LCHS Junior Prom 2017.

Crewel & Unusual Lite Layout 1 & 2

Crewel & Unusual Lite Layout 3 & 4

I did this photo shoot with my youngest a while ago, but the photos were still waiting to be scrapped.

Crewel & Unusual Lite Layout 5 & 6

Some of Dad's photos of wild flowers from our local park brighten up these pages.

Crewel & Unusual Lite Layout 7 & 8
Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. Awwwww Karen these are so good! You really captured ALL of their personalities in your photos. Max is adorable and of course your dad's photos are fantastic. Way to scrap those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have proved how versatile the Crewel & Unusual collection is Karen. These are fantastic pages! I adore the prom photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment