Fun cards for little people.

Just released, Club Scrap's Kids Rule card kit is perfect for the littles in your life (ages 3-10 years). The kit makes twelve cards. Tricia is sharing all twelve today, on the Club Scrap blog.

After seeing the artwork a few weeks ago, I knew I would add a little sumthin' sumthin' to the building block cards. (I loved Legos as a child. Who am I kidding? I STILL love Legos!)



Add a bit of dimension to the building blocks using Nuvo Crystal Drops. I used Red Berry, Dandelion Yellow and Woodland Green on my cards.





After applying drops to the "Lego" cards, I thought enhancing the "flames" on the birthday candles could be fun, too!



Applying Nuvo Drops is easy, simply squeeze out product until the desired artwork is covered and allow to dry overnight.



I look forward to happy faces when I give out these cards.

Happy card making!

Comments

  1. Love the nuvo drop embellies! OMG...I still have a HUGE box of legos in the attic that belongs to my boys. One of them wrote on the lid in black sharpie (big letters) NEVER GIVE THIS AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How old are the Boys? Mine and yhe Legos are 41 and 36.😆

      Delete
    2. My boys, Hunter and Max, will be 21 and 17 next month. Some of the Legos are 40+ because they were mine!

      Delete
  2. Great idea! My family loves legos too - a few years ago I found someone selling a trash bag full of pieces 'n parts for $25! Score!! Great idea to use the Nuvo drops on these cards, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Karen! Love legos too. Thanks for sharing your idea of the Nuvo drops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen - you have added something else I HAVE to have in my stash!

    I have all the kids (now 33, 40 & 43) Lego sets - in the original boxes with all pieces! (yeah, I might be a little OCD sometimes). Picked up a $25 box of random Star Wars Legos from someone & have identified 6 complete sets so far :) .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment