Eight Damask Pages - Four occasions.

As Tricia stated earlier this month, the Damask page kit is the most neutral ever. Due to the versatility of the color palette and theme, I was able to scrap completely different events on each of the four two-page spreads.

I love traveling to expos around the country. It's a lot of work, but fun when you have amazing travel companions. It can be very rewarding to meet new customers and members as well as visit with old friends at each location. I try to take a few pics during each trip to document our travels. The photos below are from Stamp & Scrapbook Expo in Milwaukee earlier in the month.

Damask Layout 1 & 2
After the Milwaukee Expo was completed, my husband, daughter and I went to Seven Bridges Park. The park is beautiful, even in early spring. The photos just don't do it justice. For the layout below, I added an extra non-matted photo to the left page.

Damask Layout 3 & 4
My friend Oliver celebrated "Muffins with Mom" at school for Mother's Day. I couldn't resist documenting the event on pages for his scrapbook. Two smaller vertical photos are cropped to fit onto the horizontal mat on the top right. An Ivy League wax seal sticker accents the journaling box below.

Damask Layout 5 & 6
My Mother's Day photos were a perfect fit for these pages. I added a a wax seal sticker to the cutapart, and a horizontal black and white photo below.

Damask Layout 7 & 8
What will you scrap on Damask? Visit the Club Scrap blog to see featured artwork by other members, staffers and customers.

Happy crafting!






Comments

  1. Great examples of how versatile this collection is! The wax seals are a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, now why didn't I think of using my extra wax seal stickers on these pages? They're absolutely perfect. (And, I'm really glad you still like traveling to expos with me. Doing it without you is very challenging.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist using the wax seal stickers, such a good match! And I like traveling with you, too! <3

      Delete
  3. Hopefully all your travels are worth it when you introduce news folks to CS or to efficient scrapbooking in general! :) Thanks for all you do and for sharing your lovely work. It really does inspire us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind comments and for visiting my blog, Pam!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment