Baby Baby Accordion Hinge Album

Friday was another awesome virtual expo! Tricia shared a brand-new project formula that transforms any Club Scrap page kit into a beautiful handmade book.

I’m excited to share the Accordion Hinge Album I made using Club Scrap's Baby Baby special release page kit.


The album measures 5×7″ making it ideal for showcasing 4×6″ photos from a special event -- like a new baby! The most intriguing thing about this book is the way the spine works.


Not only is it beautiful to look at, the unique construction is quite functional. The inside pages can be removed, if desired.


If making the pages removable isn’t important to you, you can have fun adding mats and/or cutaparts to the interior spine flaps for added interest.


Here’s a little tour of some of the inside pages of the finished book:




Isn’t that sweet? I just love how this project comes together! Utilize an entire Club Scrap page kit to make a unique handmade book with very little waste.


Check out Tricia’s video (included with download) to see additional samples made using even more Club Scrap kits. 

What special event will YOU scrap in your Accordion Hinge Album? 




Comments

  1. Karen, your Baby Baby version is so ADORABLE!! I love it to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I totally LUV your album and this project is awesome. Definitely going to try and see if I can produce one as beautiful with the Club Scrap kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally adorable - any baby and/or parent of grand would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sweet and adorable this album is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So not fair! I ordered this kit last month for my new granddaughter with the intention of making page layouts. Now you've gone and made this adorable book and I have to make a decision on what to make - dang it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry about that, Sue! (You could always do both?!?)

      Delete
  6. This is the cutest! I *might* have a few other baby kits that could work for this too. The possibilities are endless! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, this book can be made from any page or "Lite" kit from the past. I hope you'll share the finished product!

      Delete
    2. You are right Sue,

      I made all the pages from the kit for my great-granddaughter 's 12x12 baby album.
      Now I ordered the kit again and are making the accordion book for my granddaughter
      to show off the pictures right now to friends, since the 12x12 album will not be finished till she turns one year old.

      Delete

Post a Comment