Making Cards with Stenciled Gel Prints

While at a crafting weekend, I made cards from some gel printed backgrounds.

I recently blogged about a huge stack of gel printed backgrounds I made. I just love taking an hour or two to create "art" using my favorite Club Scrap stencils and inks. After you're done, you have a pile of artsy goodness like this:

The next step is to turn those "art orphans" into beautiful greeting cards.


These cards feature panels created with Club Scrap's Dahlia Jumbo Flower stencil and a blend of hybrid inks.


The stamped sentiments are from the Golden Hour and Zest for Life stamp sheets.


The card bases and nesting panels are from a wide assortment of "vintage" Club Scrap collections.


I just love how these cards turned out. Time to make more!

What are you working on this weekend?

Happy crafting!


Comments

Post a Comment