2022 - A year in review.

Since January 2018, I've begun each year with the same goal: Assemble each Club Scrap Page kit and complete the layouts with photos and journaling before month's end. I'm happy to announce that I've achieved that goal again in 2022. Eight pages each month for the entire year, for a total of 96 pages.


I scrapped a number of eight-page special release kits, too.

Ever After Remix (Easy Eight album w/ layouts)
Creative License Remix
Pure and Simple Remix
Trees Remix
Heroes
Shoreline
Butterflies Remix
Woodland (4 of the 8 pages)

If you add my completed bonus page formula layouts from all twelve months, I completed 210 pages in 2022.

I also made:
  • 163 greeting cards
  • 24 projects
  • One 26-page Wedding album for my son and DIL

With Club Scrap's page kits (and about 3 hours each month), you can get a minimum of 96 pages completed - no weekends away required. (But just think of how much more you could accomplish if you did go away for a whole weekend!)

I encourage you to join me in this goal in 2023. Let's get those pages done before month's end - or at least before your next kit comes! If this very busy, working mother of three can do it, so can you!

Happy scrapping!

 

Comments