Shoreline scrapbook pages

I recently printed a big batch of photos of my friends, the Tassoul family. As I was browsing photos of their recent visit to Florida, I realized they would look amazing on Club Scrap's (now extinct) Shoreline collection. 

Shoreline Page Kit - Layout 1 & 2

Shoreline Page Kit - Layout 3 & 4

Treating a cutapart sentiment as a mat allowed me to squeeze one more photo onto this 2-page spread.

Shoreline Page Kit - Layout 5 & 6

Tuck extra photos into the open spaces on both the left and right pages.

Shoreline Page Kit - Layout 7 & 8

Decorative faux wood elements found at the Dollar Tree last year are perfect accents for the smallest teal squares. (Thank you, LisaD!)

Since I ended up assembling the pages at the same time as adding photos, I was able to make small tweaks as necessary to accommodate the orientation of the photographs.

Club Scrap page kits make scrapbooking so easy and fun. Happy scrapping!



Comments