Make ten cards from the Beautiful Noise page kit.


After making small projects with a Club Scrap page kit, leftover papers and embellishments usually get bagged and set aside in my craft room. In an effort to do a bit of "spring cleaning" of my crafting area, I've been trying to think of creative ideas for those partial kits.

I recently constructed ten cards from the remaining pieces of the Beautiful Noise page kit. Are you ready for a tour?


Trim plain papers into two 5.5x8.5 card bases. Score and fold each in half.

Cut coordinating prints into four 4x5.25" card panels. Trim each 3.5x12 strip into two more card panels measuring 3.5x4.75" each.


Trim Cutaparts into individual pieces. Some might need additional cropping to fit the card format.


Interlock two lengths of ribbon to create a "chain link" effect. Add twine to a charm and dangle it from the center of the looped ribbons.


Tuck half of a kraft marquis tag behind the sentiment as an interesting accent. Apply bookbinding glue to the silver treble clef charm with a needle-tipped applicator and adhere to the Cutapart.



Embellish select cards with washi flower clusters.


I left the inside of each card blank. I can utilize them as notecards, or add an appropriate stamped sentiment later to fit any occasion.



I hope my cards inspire you to look at your paper stash in a whole new light. With a bit of creativity, your crafty leftovers can be transformed into something beautiful and useful!

Happy crafting!




Comments

Post a Comment