Gossamer Accordion Hinge Book

I just love Club Scrap's project formulas! It's easy to transform any Club Scrap page kit into a beautiful handmade book with the Accordion Hinge Book project download. The project was first offered as a virtual workshop in 2020, but the book structure is truly timeless.

Since 90% of the photos we take these days feature a vertical orientation, I chose the Accordion Hinge Album as the perfect way to showcase them. The finished book measures 5×7″ making it ideal for 4×6″ photos from a special event.

At the request of my daughter-in-law, I made the book with Club Scrap's Gossamer Page Kit (12.22) to showcase her sister's prom photos. Trust me, the dress and the Gossamer color palette were a match made in heaven!




To replicate my book, pair the papers below with the numbered steps in the instructions document:

1 - (2) Black, (1) Plum
2 - (2) Black Metallic, (2) Forest Print, (2) String Lights Print
3 - (1) Plum
4 - (2) Plum Metallic



Here’s a little tour of some of the inside pages of the finished book:



This book has space for SO MANY PHOTOS! The spine allows for quite a bit of expansion, so you can really load it up with embellishments, too.




I can't wait to fill the book with photos. Stay tuned...I hope to share the finished book soon!



Comments