Riverbend Artist Trading Cards

I've been having a blast participating in the monthly ATC swap hosted by Lynn L. I love the challenge of creating 2.5x3.5" works of art inspired by one of Club Scrap's monthly kit themes.

The ATCs below were created featuring Club Scrap's September Riverbend kit.


This month I chose to make each card nearly the same - only the background prints differ slightly. 


To recreate my ATC design, stamp the round water bird image onto plain white with Lagoon (or Ocean) ink. Die cut the image with a stitched border circle die. Layer onto a 2.25x3.25" printed panel; trim away paper that extends beyond the panel edges. Finally, mat with 2-3/8x3-3/8 Aqua nested onto a 2.5x3.5" Dark Green ATC base. Stamp "breathe" onto each card with India ink. (Add personal details to the back side of the card.)

I'm pretty happy with the way these cards came out, and I cannot wait to see what designs I receive in return after the swap. Now I'm off to work on next month's Chocolate ATCs. 

Happy crafting!

Comments