Take Flight Artist Trading Cards

 I've been having a blast participating in the monthly ATC swap hosted by club member, Lynn L, on the Club Scrap Chat Facebook Group. 

I enjoy the challenge of creating 2.5 x 3.5" works of art inspired by one of Club Scrap's monthly kit themes. It's similar to designing a greeting card, but in miniature. 

The ATCs below were created featuring February's Take Flight collection. I usually create my Artist Trading Cards with the monthly stamp sheet and Pack of Panels.

My design this month was inspired by one of Julie's stamped cards. I loved the ink colors and the overall design.


They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? 


Stamp the key image with Fuchsia ink onto a 2.25 x 3.25" Super Smooth White panel. Add the wings with Ocean ink (a stamping platform makes placement much easier). Finally, stamp the sentiment with India Black

Pair Ocean ink with an Ink Applicator Brush to add a halo of color around the stamped image. Enhance the wings with Waterfall Stickles (glitter glue). 


Mat the stamped panel with a 2-3/8 x 3-3/8" Dark Blue and a 2.5 x 3.5" Dark Pink from the Take Flight Pack of Panels.

I just love how all of the ATCs from the Take Flight Swap turned out.


Until next time, happy crafting!



Comments