Friendships Pages

I'm thrilled with how my Friendships pages turned out! The Friendships Page kit and card kit were released during Club Scrap's Anniversary cruise. The colors are bright and fun, and the sentiments are centered around celebrating friends and family.

During the cruise, the venue used for the farewell cocktail party also served as a disco and karaoke bar. The lighting cast a strange pinkish hue over the entire space. As serendipity would have it, the pinkish hue in the photos matched really well with the Friendships colors and artwork.

Friendships Layouts 1 & 2
 Ever have a sentiment that is so incredibly perfect for a photo? Look closely...


It was great to spend time with so many awesome people! The farewell party was the perfect end to a wonderful week.

Friendships Layouts 3 & 4

Friendships Layouts 5 & 6
Friendships Layouts 7 & 8
In lieu of three smaller photos, I used a leafy branch die to create accents from white to fit the three square mats on the left. The branches reminded me of the patterns in the printed background paper.


It feels great to have many of my photos from the cruise scrapped already! I think that's what I love most about Club Scrap...the page kits make it fun and easy to get my memories into my scrapbook. After all, enjoying and sharing these moments with others is kinda the point, right?

Happy scrapping!



Comments

  1. Just gorgeous! Looks like the cruise was so wonderful. I was there in spirit with y'all! Love that photobomb with Jac! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, KnitterPam! It was a wonderful celebration.

      Delete
  2. Looks like I missed a great time! This collection is perfect for our Club Scrap friendships.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment