Lavender Fields Layouts

It's been a year since Club Scrap released the Lavender Fields Page kit. Since it was a May release, there was also a version with cutaparts designed for scrapping Mother's Day memories. You can see the finished pages I made using the Mother's Day version on the Club Scrap blog.

I have so many garden photos I couldn't resist making a second set of pages using the original monthly collection. Purple and pink flowers are my favorites, so naturally they look beautiful on this color palette.

Lavender Fields Layout 1 & 2
I varied the arrangement of the photo mats on the left to accommodate vertical photos.

Lavender Fields Layout 3 & 4
I trimmed two vertical pics to fit onto the horizontal mat on the top of the right page.

Lavender Fields Layout 5 & 6
I still have a few proofs from Emma's senior portrait session. Even though they didn't make the cut for wallets or prints, I still love the photos and wanted to scrap them. The cutapart sentiments express my thoughts about this girl perfectly.

Lavender Fields Layout 7 & 8
If a certain kit or theme holds a special place in your heart, don't hesitate to scrap it more than once. Having those favorites sprinkled throughout years of scrapbooks will make you smile each time you see them.

Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. These photos and those pages are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Karen these are simply awesome! And your Dad's pics are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I just told someone who was hesitant to put pics on pages that there's no Scrapbook Police saying you can't scrap a favorite pic more than once. Good advice, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's been a year since the Lavender Fields release! WOW! Beautiful layouts of some of your favorite things 💜.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment