Orchard Lite Pages

I recently completed six of the eight pages made from Club Scrap's Orchard Lite kit. The layouts worked well for photos of my friend Oliver.

Orchard Lite kit - Layout 1 & 2
I just love the cute chalkboard stakes included in the kit. They are versatile and match just about everything. I couldn't resist purchasing a few extras to keep in my stash for future layouts.

I printed elements from the digital hybrid kit to embellish blank areas on the pages.

Orchard Lite kit - Layout 3 & 4
I added a Cobblestone stamped sentiment to the left page.

Orchard Lite kit - Layout 7 & 8
Now I just have two remaining layouts waiting for the perfect photos.

Looking for even more inspiration? Be sure to join the Club Scrap Chat Facebook group. Not only can you chat with fellow Club Scrap enthusiasts, the group has photo albums that serve as virtual galleries, sorted by kit/year. You can browse finished pages, cards and other projects made by fellow CS fans. You can also upload your finished projects to inspire others. It's a great creative resource.

Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. I loved the artwork and colors in this kit. I still need to put it together but I think it will go with all kinds of photos once I'm done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment