Club Scrap's June 2021 Bonus Formula

While writing an end-of-year blog post for Club Scrap, I realized I never completed or shared a layout made with the June 2021 bonus formula. I have no idea why or how I missed it, but I decided to remedy the situation right away.

Club Scrap's bonus formulas are an amazing tool and a free member benefit. Each formula has cutting instructions and diagrams to complete a two-page spread from your choice of papers. I fondly refer to them as "stash-busters" because they are a great way to create beautiful pages quickly and easily. Once the basic layout is completed, you can further embellish the pages as desired.

June 2021 Bonus Formula Sketch


To complete the layout, gather five coordinating papers. I used the following paper assignments from the Regatta collection: Card Kit Print (Paper A), Red Plain (Paper B), Dark Blue (Paper C) and (2) Medium Blue (Paper D). Once the papers are trimmed according to the instructions, use the sketch (above) to dry fit the pieces. Once you are satisfied with the arrangement, attach everything with adhesive.

Bonus Formula Layout



The color palette paired incredibly well with these photos of my friend Oliver and his twin sisters. The family took a trip to Florida last fall, and their visit included a stop at M&M World.

I really like how the pages turned out, but I feel like they could use a little something. I'm thinking about adding die cut letters to the red squares on the left to spell out "M&MS". What do you think?

If you like this formula, you can purchase all twelve of the 2021 bonus formulas in a single download, or over a dozen others, in the Club Scrap online store.

Happy crafting!






EDITED:

I took the time to die cut letters to spell "M&MS" to the small boxes on the left side of the layout. What do you think?




Comments