Vintage-style photos on Cherry Blossoms collection

When my daughter Emma was small, my friend Kay took photos of her using vintage props. Afterwards, Kay printed three favorites in sepia, hand-tinted them, then placed them in a triptych frame as a gift to me. The frame hung proudly on the wall of our family room.

Fast-forward a few years: Emma's rambunctious brothers were playing football in the house, and the frame came crashing down. I was one sad (and very mad) momma.


For too long these photos stayed tucked away. However, when I saw the Cherry Blossoms collection from Club Scrap, I knew I had finally found an ideal way to showcase these special memories.


I strayed slightly from Tricia's formula for Cherry Blossoms Deluxe Layout 3 & 4, in order to accommodate the 5x7 photos. Since the photos are originals (and very precious), I used white photo corners to attach them to the page.

You never know, I might want to put them in a frame again some day!

To see more of my Cherry Blossoms pages, visit my post at the Club Scrap blog.

Comments

  1. Such darling pictures of Emma, Karen and this kit is perfect for reusing them!
    Beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a house full of "boys"...I feel your pain! You are right, this is the perfect combo for your photos! What a sweet treasure Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic way to rescue these very precious photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Karen, these are just absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment