What a Ride!

Club Scrap's What a Ride collection is one of the special releases from the 2017 Retreat. Tricia blogged about all three new collections on the Club Scrap blog yesterday.

The colors of this collection are so versatile. The first four pages feature photos from our family trip to Universal Studios Orlando.

What a Ride Layout 1 & 2
I love colors in this spread. Inspired by the wood accent on the first layout (included in the What a Ride collection), I added the wooden word "Awesome" from my stash.

What a Ride Layout 7 & 8
For the remaining four layouts, I used photos of my friend's grandson. The What a Ride Stencil creates a cool car accent on the pages. You can customize the color by changing the ink used. No other embellishments were needed!

What a Ride Layout 3 & 4
This time I used Ruby ink on the stencil for a tone-on-tone look. The Cutapart sentiments are perfect for these photos from the Thomas the Train exhibit. I added the "So much fun" Color Me Happy Lite Wood Frame to the dark brown square on the right page.

What a Ride Layout 5 & 6
I just love Club Scrap's eight page collections...they make it easy to whip up gorgeous pages in about an hour. I've been having a great time pairing photos with each collection and filling up my albums in the process.

Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. Love these pages Karen. I especially love how you put your AMAZING photos from Universal on them!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great pages with super photo’s, Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment