Assembly Line Card Making Mash Up

One of my favorite Assembly Line Card Making (ALCM) formulas was designed for the Oopsie Daisy (July 2014) Club Stamp kit.


I've used the formula a few times now, substituting papers from different collections, much like the Lock & Key cards I made earlier this year. This time, I created a mash up pairing the Pattern Play Club Stamp kit with the Oopsie Daisy card formula. I simply substituted prints for prints, and plains for plains. I love how all thirteen cards turned out.





There were a few scraps of the quad print left that weren't used in the original formula, however, I managed to find a use for them!


Don't be afraid to try a mash up of your own. Happy crafting!



Comments

  1. You really rocked this set of cards. Love this color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorite color combo’s. Loved the make and takes of this pattern too

    I think I’ll copy you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is a great formula for more sets of papers! Love this take, Karen.
    You rock the card making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fabulous set of cards Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment