Scandinavia Cards--with a twist.

Tricia Morris writes new card making formulas for the Club Stamp kits every month. I think that's pretty incredible. She's been doing it for over three years. Math is hard, but I do know one thing, that's a LOT of formulas!

She does a great job of varying the ALCM instructions: Some make just a batch of cards, others make cards AND a box (or other card storage). The boxes are perfect for gifting handmade cards. So useful!



I couldn't wait to dig into my Scandinavia Club Stamp kit. This month's card formula makes twelve cards and a handy storage box. Only this time, I didn't really have a need for the box. By skipping those cuts, I was able to make 17 cards instead.



Darice embossing folder.


Scandinavia Pine Washi Tape and Art Nouveau stamps

Scandinavia Greeting stamps

I know owls are trendy, but I'm not really a fan. Except this guy. THIS owl is so cute--especially the one expressing his individuality!


So remember: Be different. Be you. Happy crafting!



Comments

  1. I love, love, love these cards, Karen! Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 😮 this is awesome Karen!! Gorgeous set and all well appointed. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of cards Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, Karen! I love this Scandinavia collection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment