More Scandinavia scrappin'.

I was on a roll after scrapping my Scandinavia Lite layouts, so I kept the momentum going by finishing up some pages from the Deluxe kit.

Over the summer my friend and I took the kids for a day trip to Door County. One mandatory stop was Pirate's Cove for mini golf. It was fun, but let's face it, I suck.

Scandinavia Deluxe Layout 1 & 2
Everyone (but me) got at least one hole-in-one. Of course that was cause to celebrate...with photo documentation. (In case you were wondering, Max and Emma tied for first place, Edie in second, and well, you guessed it, I was dead last.)

Scandinavia Deluxe Layout 3 & 4
I have been collecting photos from past Club Scrap Retreats for years, but never scrapped them. It was about time to get these pics from the 2016 Retreat into a scrapbook!

Scandinavia Deluxe Layout 7 & 8
More fun shots of some of my favorite people, this time from the 2017 Club Scrap Retreat. I must say, I'm feeling quite accomplished now!

Scandinavia Deluxe Layout 9 & 10
We toured a few universities this summer for my daughter. The photos below are from Marquette University in Milwaukee. Their journalism and creative writing programs were already high on her list, so after the campus tour, it became her top choice. (Momma is happy, too, because Milwaukee is less than 2 hours from home.) I'm pleased to report that as of November, she was accepted and will head to Marquette this fall. I'm one proud Momma!

Scandinavia Deluxe Layout 11 & 12
Whew! I love it when I get "on a roll" whipping out pages like a crazy person. (The only downside is when I have to stop and make dinner, LOL.)

Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. Lovely pages Karen!! Great job getting your scrapping done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I hate it when dinner prep gets in the way too LOL

      Delete
  2. Fantastic pages Karen! I'm always last at Miniature golf too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment