Scandinavia Lite Layouts

Now that the madness of the holidays is over, I'm getting caught up on my scrapping. My most recent project was putting photos on layouts made from Club Scrap's Scandinavia Lite kit.

I get to travel as part of my job, and I am blessed to have good friends all over the country. When doing a Creating Keepsakes Convention in July in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, I had an amazing group of people supporting me. Let me introduce you to Julie, Lisa, Tracey, Cathy, and Cindy, otherwise known as the "A" team. We worked hard, but we know how to have fun, too!


Scandinavia Lite Layout 3 & 4
My daughter graduates from high school in May. (Yikes!) We spent several weekends over the summer touring college campuses for schools at the top of her wish list. Columbia University is located in downtown Chicago, so we stayed an extra day to see some sights around the city. The photos below were taken at Millenium Park.

Scandinavia Lite Layout 5 & 6
I mentioned I get to travel for work, and in February 2016, Tricia and I headed for Grapevine, Texas, for Stamp & Scrapbook Expo. Tricia was so gracious to humor me in my quest to get to Waco to see the silos at Magnolia Market. Check one off the bucket list!

Scandinavia Lite Layout 1 & 2
Extra photo trimmed to fit journaling box.


The Grapevine Expo was held at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center. That place is HUGE! The center of the property is home to a beautiful atrium with all kinds of fun stuff to explore.

Scandinavia Lite Layout 7 & 8

The sentiment on this cutapart wasn't quite right for my pics, so I covered it with a trimmed photo.
It's fun to revisit photos and the memories associated with them. Getting them scrapped in my albums is even better!

Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. Karen, I love how all these pages came together! Wonderful work!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages, Karen! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of photos! The layouts turned out fabulous. Of course I'm partial to the first one ~"A" Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Gaylord is similar to the one here in Nashville at Opryland. It's UGE! :) Great pages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment