Silver Birch Retreat on Adirondacks Lite

I recently completed a second set of Lite pages from the Adirondacks collection. I had no problem finding the perfect photos for the layouts!

For several years now, I've been attending the Scrapbooking Retreat at Silver Birch Ranch in the north woods of Wisconsin. It's a four-day weekend filled with scrapping fun in a gorgeous setting.

Adirondacks Lite Layout 1 & 2
My daughter, Emma, came with me this time. We grabbed caffeinated refreshments for the drive up, and stopped along the way to take these stunning sunset photos of the Wolf River.

Adirondacks Lite Layout 3 & 4
We've made many friends over the years. A group of regulars, "The Divas", designed a t-shirt to sell as a fund raiser. It was fun to see a large number of attendees wear their shirts on Saturday for a photo op.

Adirondacks Lite Layout 5 & 6
It's always a fun and creative weekend with friends. This time it was extra-special because I shared it with Emma!

Adirondacks Lite Layout 7 & 8
Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. Karen, it looks like you and Emma had a wonderful time up north! Love how this kit acts as the perfect backdrop for these photos!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could go to this retreat!! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some day I promise I'll make it to this retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment