Family Reunion on Vintage Botany

I'm fortunate to be mostly caught up on my current scrapping, but I have a lot of photos from when my three kids were little and I spent most of my free time with them. Club Scrap's Vintage Botany Lite kit layouts were perfect for these family photos from 2004.

Vintage Botany Lite Layout 1 & 2

Who says you can't scrap boys on "floral" paper? I love how this layout of my sons and two of my cousin's boys turned out.

Vintage Botany Lite Layout 3 & 4

It was fun to look back at all of the Chaffey cousins when they were younger. At least six more cousins have been born since these photos were taken!

Vintage Botany Lite Layout 5 & 6

I thought the sweet sentiments on these last two pages were perfect for anniversary memories. The Mike-man and I spent the day in Chicago, then had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack on the way home. Yummy!

Vintage Botany Lite Layout 7 & 8

As luck would have it, Club Scrap is having a sale on all things Vintage Botany. Save 50% through Monday, April 2.

Happy shopping!


Comments

  1. I love that you can scrap boy things even on floral/vintage papers! Your pages look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic as usual Karen. I love that you used the floral papers to scrap little dudes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment