Card Formula + Aviary = Cute pocket cards!

I recently played with one of Club Scrap's newly released downloads, Deluxe Card Formula #3. I paired this awesome card making "recipe" with papers, stamps and embellishments from the Aviary collection to create six adorable pocket cards.


I just love how these cards turned out. The pocket holds a nested panel ready for your creative touch. The design has many possibilities - what a clever way to present a gift card or photo to that special someone. 


To dress up the panel, trim and adhere the birdhouse image from the Aviary Birdhouse print.


Many of the cards include Aviary stamped sentiments.







Aviary
 silver charms add a sweet finishing touch.


Visit the Club Scrap's digital store to see the entire selection of card formulas available for immediate download. (There are page formulas, too.)

It feels good to replenish my card stash again. I run through my supply pretty quickly participating in the Club Scrap Birthday Card Swap each month. We'd love for you to join in!







Comments

Post a Comment