London Calling Remix

Club Scrap just released a new special edition collection called London Calling Remix. It features the same great artwork as the original 2015 London Calling collection, but with a freshened palette of red, blue and white.

I scrapped four of the eight pages with photos from our visit to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood.


London Calling Remix Layout 3 & 4
One of my favorite things about the rides at Universal are the props and interactive scenery designed to entertain you during long wait times. The Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride did not disappoint - I took SO many photos while we were in line!

London Calling Remix Layout 5 & 6
Have you been to Harry Potter World yet? Visit the Club Scrap blog to see more inspiring HP pages.

Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. FUN! I haven't been to Disney World since 1980 đŸ˜³. Epcot was being built in the distance! Great LO's Karen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prior to 2009, the eighties was my last visit, too. I remember Epcot just being built. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to scrap this collection! What a perfect subject matter, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go so bad. I'm not big on rides, but I know I'd love the scenery and effects! Great pages. I'm going to use this kit for my kits of our summer 2019 trip to London and the WB/H.Potter studio out there. #potterheads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You WOULD love it, even if you don't do the rides. But if you go, make sure you wait in the lines for the rides with your family/friends. There is SO MUCH to see just waiting in line. (They'll let you slip out a side door to exit before the ride loads passengers.)

      Delete

Post a Comment