Four scrapbook pages featuring the Woodland Page Kit

Earlier this month, Club Scrap released a new special collection called Woodland. It was inspired by the 2021 holiday collection, Woodland Christmas. The new page kit has been "de-decked" of any holiday reference, and features a new batch of adorable critters created by a young guest designer.

I scrapped a pair of two-page spreads with prints from a recent family photo shoot. Photo credit goes to my friend, Aimee Johnson. Don't the layouts make a beautiful backdrop for these photos?

Woodland Page Kit - Layout 1 & 2

Woodland Page Kit - Layout 5 & 6

In lieu of two smaller photos, I chose to layer a single horizontal photo across each pair of mini mats at the top and bottom of the right page.


I hope my pages inspire you to pick up a Woodland Page Kit of your own. I still have two more layouts left to scrap in the future. Until then, happy crafting!



Comments