Showcase wedding memories with Ever After

I recently gifted my daughter-in-law two albums filled with wedding photos from the day she married my son. The photographer* did an excellent job on the photos - giving me so many to choose from!

I already shared the finished landscape album I made to store the black and whites. The remaining photos were scrapped on 12x12 pages made with the Ever After and Ever After Remix collections from Club Scrap.

Six of the layouts were created by following the trimming and assembly instructions designed for the page kit. Additional pages were constructed by pairing a variety of downloadable Page Formulas with supplies from a second and third page kit.

All 30 pages from the completed album are displayed below. Each caption includes the source of the page formula used to create the two-page spread.

2022 GLMM Make & Take Formula

2021 SSBE Formula

Ever After Layout 1 & 2

Ever After Layout 7 & 8 (variation)

(my own creation)

Ever After Layout 7 & 8 (variation)

1022 Bonus Formula

Ever After Layout 5 & 6

2020 EXPONOW

1122 Bonus Formula

June 2020 Expo@Home Formula

0221 Bonus Formula

1020 Bonus Formula

0420 Bonus Formula 

0318 Bonus Formula

The spots for journaling are purposefully left blank so Hunter and Elizabeth can jot down memories of the day in their own words.

I hope you enjoyed this tour of the wedding album. I hope seeing the finished pages inspires you to consider Club Scrap page formulas in your crafting - they make scrapbooking easy, fun, and fast!


*All wedding photos by Nora Bushey, Nora Mac Photography.


Comments