Landscape album for black and white wedding photos.

 I recently gifted my daughter-in-law two albums filled with wedding photos of the day she married my son. The photographer* did an excellent job on the photos - giving me way too many to choose from. She also converted many of the photos to black and white.

I decided to keep the black and white photos separate from the rest by showcasing them in an album with a unique size and format: 11x8.5" landscape style. I constructed the book by hand using Club Scrap's Easy Eight Album components and the Ever After Remix page kit. 

The Easy Eight Album components kit comes with five landscape page protectors (to hold eight pages). Additional page protectors can be purchased separately.


I loosely followed the Easy Eight Album trimming instructions, substituting Ever After papers for the original Under the Sea, to create eight landscape pages.


I needed four extra pages to accommodate all of the black and white photos, so I repeated my favorite trimming formulas and simply rearranged the elements.





I'm pretty pleased with how the album turned out. I left the lined Cutapart boxes open so Hunter and Elizabeth can add handwritten journaling in their own words.







*All wedding photos by Nora Bushey, Nora Mac Photography.

Comments

Post a Comment