Cartography Artist Trading Cards

I've been having a blast participating in Club Scrap's monthly ATC swap hosted by club member, Lynn L. I love the challenge of creating 2.5x3.5" works of art inspired by one of Club Scrap's monthly kit themes.

The ATCs below feature Club Scrap's November Cartography papers and stamps.


Occasionally I mix up the card designs, however, I made each card the same this time. 

To replicate my cards, follow Tricia's Cartography Card Kit instructions (Card Set A) to recreate the Turkish Map Fold insert. Stamp the sentiment onto plain white and place inside. Create a matchbook cover from Blue paper.

Stamp the compass rose image onto the outside cover with Watermark ink. Add the sentiment in Sapphire. Nest the matchbook mechanism onto a 2-3/8x3-3/8" Card Print; mat with a 2.5x3.5" Dark Gray base. Add wood arrows (from my stash) centered below with Bookbinding Glue. 

I'm thrilled with the way my ATCs came out. I look forward to seeing the cards I receive in return from the swap. 

Happy crafting! 



Comments

  1. Karen, LOVE this idea for a trading card embellishment!! SO cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment