Chocolate Artist Trading Cards

I've been having a blast participating in Club Scrap's monthly ATC swap hosted by club member, Lynn L. I love the challenge of creating 2.5x3.5" works of art inspired by one of Club Scrap's monthly kit themes.

The ATCs below were created featuring Club Scrap's October Chocolate kit.



This month I chose to make each card nearly the same, but with two sentiment options.

 



To recreate my ATC design, create a 2x3" faux chocolate bar using the steps outlined in my Bonus Page Formula post on the Club Scrap blog. Mat the chocolate bar with a Vanilla panel and add to a 2.5x3.5" Red base. Stamp the sentiment onto a Vanilla scrap with India ink and add to the candy wrapper. (Add personal details to the back side of the card.)

I'm pretty happy with the way these cards came out, and I cannot wait to see what designs I receive in return after the swap. Now I'm off to work on next month's swap.

Happy crafting! 



Comments