Wanderer Artist Trading Cards

I received my ATC swap cards in the mail today! A great, big "thank you" to Lynn L for keeping this swap going over the years. This is my second month of participation after quite a lengthly break.


This time we created 2.5x3.5" works of art from Club Scrap's August kit, Wanderer. Sometimes I make all nine the same design, but this time I mixed it up a bit. 


All nine cards have similarities - the same sentiment is hand-stamped on them with Club Scrap's Sapphire Hybrid ink. However, each individual card features a slightly different background print and a unique wooden embellishment or charm.


Select wood pieces were dry-brushed with Earth ink for a bit of visual dimension.

When was the last time you participated in a swap? I find the challenge of working with set parameters really stretches my creativity. 

Happy creating!




Comments