2023 - A Year in Review

Since January 2018, I begin each year with the same goal: Assemble each Club Scrap Page kit and complete the layouts with photos and journaling before month's end. 

I came very close this year - I only missed the month of December. Between making holiday gifts, and completing an entire wedding album for a friend, I didn't take the time to complete my Luminary Page kit. And while I'm a bit sad about that, I feel good about surpassing most of my crafty goals for the year.

In 2023 I created:

  • 222 scrapbook pages
  • 347 greeting cards
  • 65 Artist Trading Cards (ATCs)
  • 20 projects
  • One 32-page Wedding Album

In 2024, I resolve to complete my monthly kits, as well as meet or exceed my stats for 2023. In addition, I want to get better at mailing handmade birthday cards to friends and family. I have so many cards - it only makes sense to share them with those I care about.

What are your crafting goals for 2024? 



Comments