Eight Happy Hour Pages

 I recently completed Club Scrap's Happy Hour page kit. While the kit is no longer available, I thought I'd share my completed layouts with you as inspiration.

I didn't make many changes in Layout 1 & 2. I straightened the black mats at the bottom of the right page so I could crop a single photo to fit there. I also used a White Plain scrap to mat an extra photo in the top right corner.


On the right page below, I rearranged the orientation of the mats to better accommodate my photos.


I didn't have enough photos to fill all three square mats on the left page, so I added ribbon tied in a knot and topped the center mat with a cutapart nested onto a coaster. On the right page, I switched the orientation of both mats to a vertical orientation. Since this spread featured cocktail hour, I left off the fussy-cut beer mug.


Finally, the last two pages commemorate a wine tasting at a local winery. I did a little rearranging of the smaller mats to better accommodate my photos.


I hope my finished layouts inspire you to make small changes to your pages, too. Doing so allows you to really customize the layouts to fit your individual needs and make them your own.

Happy scrapping!


Comments