Gone Wild layout using April bonus page formula.

Club Scrap members receive a bonus page formula every month. Each of the formulas is designed to create a two-page spread. Utilizing them is a great way to use up one's paper stash!

My son Max recently needed new glasses, so we went shopping for new frames. Originally, I took photos so his dad could voice his opinion from home. After looking at the photos and Max's expressions more closely, I decided to scrap them!

I paired the April 2018 bonus page formula with the Gone Wild collection. After following the cutting instructions, I rearranged the trimmed pieces to better accommodate the vertical photos.


The giraffe image and sentiments are from the hybrid kit. They were resized and printed to fill the remaining open spaces on the layout.



Happy scrapping!





Comments

  1. Max you are one handsome guy!! Love this layout Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is, isn't he? I'm just a little biased, LOL. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! <3

      Delete
  2. Fun layout! Great way to use multiple pictures. This would be fun on Nice to See You papers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could totally "see" that, Pam! (See what I did there?) Thanks for following!

      Delete

Post a Comment