Making brew-tiful scrapbook pages.

The Mike-man and I recently visited several breweries in the Milwaukee area. I scrapped photos from our Miller brewery tour on Club Scrap's Oktoberfest page kit, and shared the layouts on their blog.

Because I had more pics to scrap,  I reached into my stack "vintage" kits for the (now extinct) Hops & Barley kit.

Hops & Barley Layout 1 & 2

Hops & Barley Layout 3 & 4

Hops & Barley Layout 5 & 6

Hops & Barley Layout 7 & 8
I just love how Club Scrap's page kits make it quick and easy to scrap my memories. How often do you get photos onto pages and into the scrapbook within a week of your trip?!?

Happy scrapping!


Comments

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! I love how easy these layouts are to put together but look like you spent hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! The Mike-man and I really need to do more stuff like this. We had a great time!

      Delete
  2. When you're all caught up, that's how! :) Good job staying on top of your photos and scrapping while the memory is fresh. It's like the Daily Chronicles we used to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!? If it weren't for blogging "assignments" I'm not sure I'd get as much done. Deadlines surely help! LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment