Gone Wild Stamped Cards

Have you seen Club Scrap's Gone Wild stamps? I just love the images and sentiments. I enjoyed a bit of play time the other day, and these cards were the result.


Trim card base from Gone Wild 12x12 Ivory Print. To create background, mist an acrylic block with water, add watercolor crayons in shades of yellow, gold and brown. Lightly mist again, then press into white panel. Stamp lion and sentiment in Jet Black ink, fill in with colored pencils. Embellish with giraffe charm.


Create background using acrylic block technique described above. Stamp giraffe and sentiment in Jet Black ink. Add flecks by tapping a water brush saturated with black watercolor crayon above the panel.


Spray slate Stipple Mist onto white panel using torn paper technique. Image and sentiment stamped in Jet Black ink.


Aren't those wild? What will you make with the Gone Wild stamps?



Comments

  1. I’m not lion when I say these are wildly fantastic! I can’t wait to dig into my pizza box today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wendy! The stamps are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to use my stipple mists. The torn paper technique makes a fantastic zebra print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. Love the zebra print and the acrylic block backgrounds. Thanks for sharing! Finally got my kit today -- it (I think accidentally) went to Mobile, AL first before coming back north to Nashville. Had to wait an extra 2 days, but my pizza box was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek...that's too bad about the detour, but so glad it finally showed!

      Delete
  5. Karen these turned out amazing, and I am especially loving the zebra print!!! WOW looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally inspired by the technique you taught at Retreat!

      Delete

Post a Comment