More Surprise Pages

I've had a lot of fun finding photos to finish up pages from my Surprise Deluxe and Surprise Lite kits. It was "surprising" to see the incredible variety of occasions that worked with this theme.

Surprise Deluxe Layout 3 & 4
Surprise Deluxe Layout 7 & 8
Surprise Lite Layout 5 & 6
I struggled for years to scrap these photos from 2011. The TV show, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, came to Neenah, Wisconsin, to do a home for a local family. My friend, Rita, asked me if I was interested in volunteering to help out. We volunteered for a couple of days, giving us the opportunity for a unique behind-the-scenes peek at some of the activities.

Surprise Deluxe Layout 13 & 14
Surprise Lite Layout 3 & 4
I just love these photos of my youngest son, Max. They remind me what a patient, caring guy he is--especially with babies and younger children. These pics are from one of his biggest assignments for a Parents and Children class. He was responsible for an infant's care and feeding, night and day, for three days. This included using a car seat in the car, taking the baby everywhere--including classes (or hiring a babysitter), and middle-of-the-night diaper changes and feedings. (The "robo-baby" recorded everything!) He was a real trooper, and I was very proud of how seriously he took the assignment.

Surprise Lite Layout 1 & 2
My friend's grandson turned 3 in November. The photos from his Phineas and Ferb-themed birthday matched the Surprise color-scheme perfectly!

Surprise Lite Layout 7 & 8
I just love Club Scrap's assembly line scrapbooking method. It's amazing how productive it makes me--beautiful fully-embellished pages in no time at all. I built these pages, adding photos and journaling, in just three evenings!

Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous pages! I'm a ClubScrap subscriber, and I love seeing other ways that you use the kits. Thank you so much for sharing your pages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment